All of the information you provided is fully confidential. If you want your information to be disclosed to a family member or someone, you need to provide a written permission or bring them with you to the clinic.
We would need your written consent if you request your records sent to your family doctor. There will be charges for this request.
You may see a doctor and receive medical treatment.
Please indicate during your registration if you have private insurance or self-pay.
Yes, we have available vaccines for children.
Please call the clinic to ask for the availability of the vaccine your child needs
We are unable to renew prescriptions via fax or phone. However, you can visit any of our clinics, and a doctor will be there to help you.
You can book an appointment with your preferred physician in two ways:
(1) You can book same day appointment through our website (online) from 12 am everyday – Very easy to book.
This will cut short your waiting time. Once you get your appointment time, you don’t need to wait in line with walk-in patients who just walk-in without appointment.
(2) Patients who walk-in without booking, can self-register for a walk-In appointment.
You have to wait for your order with other walk-In patients, who don’t have a booked appointment.
People who have unexpected but non-life-threatening health concerns that usually require same-day treatment.
Examples of Urgent Care conditions include Injuries, sprains, lacerations, throbbing pain from any abscess, Migraine headache, Severe Ear pain, Red Eye, minor burns, Asthma, severe pain & various infections.
For any Life-threatening conditions like Chest pain, Fainting attack (Loss of Consciousness), Shortness of Breath, Seizure or Loss of limb function (any stroke sign) you should call 911 and go to Emergency.
For emergency situations, the walk-in clinic is not the best place to go to. Please call 911 or proceed to the emergency department of the hospital nearest you.
Only urgent situations which are not life-threatening can be seen in our clinic. But we cannot prioritise your order of waiting, unless you are bleeding significantly or having severe symptoms.
But while you are waiting in our clinic, if your condition becomes serious, you have to immediately inform the Nurse (inside the clinic) and our doctors will take the necessary steps.
We are glad your doctor was able to help you the way you wanted.
We will continue to serve you as your preferred "Rapid Access Clinic", however, none of our doctors do family practice (even though all of them are certified to practice in Family Medicine).
Our doctors work on specific days, specific clinic and times. Please call the clinic to ask about the doctors’ schedule.
But, please bear in mind that our regular schedule may change without prior notice due to personal emergencies or unavoidable circumstances.
Yes we do TB testing for school or for employment purposes.
All the detalis given in this page below. Still want to verify, call the clinic (416-609-3333).
- Credit Cards: Mastercard & Visa Card
- Debit Card
- Every effort will be taken to book an appointment within 2 weeks.
- Any urgent referral we try our best to book an appointment within a week.
You can book an appointment with our Dermatologist in two ways:
(1) If you have a Referral from your Family Physician, Walk-In doctor or any other doctor, they can fax the request (416-331-8889) or send the request electronically.
(2) If you couldn’t get a referral, because you don’t have a Family Doctor or unable to see a doctor, then you can book an appointment with our Walk-In Clinic / Urgent care (medcentrehealth.com) and get a referral to see our Skin Specialist.
Women doctors and staff will address the issues or concerns of women with extreme confidentiality in a women-friendly environment.
Extremely confidential, contraception issues or Sexually Transmitted infections/disease (STD) concerns can be discussed with a young Canadian Female doctor and get treatment/help without any bias.
You can book an appointment (within a week) with your preferred physician in two ways:
(1) You get a referral from your family doctor, walk-in clinic doctor or any other doctor, they can Fax (416-331-8089) or send electronically.
(2) If you don’t have any doctor’s referral, still you can call the clinic (416-331-8888) or visit the Clinic (Unit -7, 2901 Markham Road) and get an appointment.
We welcomes all patients regardless of their province or country of residence. If you do not have coverage under the Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP), you will be required to pay for the services you require.