Urgent Care / Walk- in Clinic
Managing any medical conditions which are not considered life-threatening but still requires immediate care/ treatment.
For any life-threatening conditions (Chest pain, Shortness of Breath, Stroke Symptoms, Sudden Confusion, New Seizure, sudden loss of Numbness /weakness of limbs, sudden Loss of consciousness, not responding/Collapse, etc.) Call 911 or go to Emergency immediately.
You do not have to pay if you have a Health Card - Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP).
However, if you do not have a health card, you must either have insurance coverage or pay a fee.
(See the Price list for details)
Click below to find more about our services.
Our services can be obtained in several ways
- If you have Covid -19 exposure/ symptoms or are unable to attend in person, you can visit our website (medcentrehealth.com) and schedule a virtual appointment (Video or Phone consult).
- If you don't have any symptoms of Covid-19, you can book an in-person visit on our website (medcentrehealth.com).
- You can also contact 416-357-7714 to schedule an in-person visit or a virtual visit.
- If you are unable to schedule an appointment and do not have any symptoms or exposure to Covid-19, you may still come in without an appointment. However, you should be aware that the wait times may vary.
We always try to open as usual and as advertised.
Our Clinic Operating hours may change :
- Due to unavoidable circumstances such as the duty doctor becoming ill or a family emergency involving the duty doctor.
- If there is any unfavorable weather condition or unforeseen road or area closures.
- All changes will be reflected on our Google page, and a notice of the time change will be posted outside the clinic.
- On any given working day, if there are a large number of patients waiting to see a doctor, all consultation slots are fully filled, or there is a major medical procedure in progress, the Clinic has the right to halt appointments.
We have been told that we have the shortest wait-times in the GTA.
If you make an appointment through online booking or over the phone, we will try our best to ensure you are seen at the time of your appointment.