To create an unparalleled healthcare experience that focuses on the individual
To improve the healthcare sector by creating healthier environments
Excellence Empathy Ethical Care
MEDCENTRE HEALTH 10th ANNIVERSARY & ANNUAL AWARDS 2022 was held on October18, 2022 at Markham Convention Centre, 2901 Markham Road, Toronto.Only our current & past doctors and current & past staff were invited (except Few guests) for this event. HON. PAUL CALANDRA, ONTARIO MINISTER OF LONG-TERM CARE attended as the CHIEF GUEST and gave a speech and awarded the most prestigious “MEDCENTRE HONOUR AWARD” to the recipients. MPP for Markham -Thornhill Hon. Logan Kanapathy attended the event as a Special Guest and awarded “ MEDCENTRE SERVICE EXCELLENCE AWARDS” & CERTIFICATES for the Recipients. MPP for Scarborough – Rouge Park Hon. Vijay Thanigasalam also came to the event as a Special Guest.
Our CEO, doctors and staff with Hon. Paul Calandra, the Ontario Minister of Long-Term Care & MPPs Hon. Logan Kanapathy (Markham-Thornhill) & Hon. Vijay Thanigasalam (Scarborough- Rouge Park) at the MEDCENTRE HEALTH 10th ANNIVERSARY celebration.
MEDCENTRE HONOUR AWARD RECIPIENTS:
1. Dr. Macky Chan
2. Dr. Shintula Wijeyakulasingam
3. Dr. Kenneth William Bonnah
4. Sundari Pitchaiah RN
SERVICE EXCELLENCE RECIPIENTS:
1. Dr. Thanashan Rajakulendran – Service Excellence in Dermatology
2. Dr. David Haile-Meskale – Service Excellence in Urgent Care
3. Dr. Hunaina Mirza – Service Excellence in Urgent Care
4. Komal Ralh – Service Excellence in Management
5. Kawaldeep Agrawal (MLT) – Service Excellence in Phlebotomy
6. Dr. Divya Chaba (IMG) – Service Excellence in Clinical Assistance
7. Wendy Wong RN – Service Excellence in Nursing
Dr. Jasleen Kaur Grewal, Dr. Shironisha Sritharan, Simran Kaur, Dr. Subha Shree Kothandaraman (IMG), Dr. Yusra Jangda (IMG), Dr. Jennifer Ferry Donato (IMG), Jean Rose Morada RPN & Ann Dominique Ramos.
Markham McNicoll Women’s Health Clinic (MMWHC)
Markham McNicoll Dermatology Clinic (MMDC)
Markham McNicoll Urgent Care Centre (MMUCC)
• Urgent Care Facility for non-life-threatening emergencies
• Walk-In clinic for any common medical conditions
Virtual Care (Video/Phone):
Markham McNicoll Family Care Clinic (MMFCC)
All in-person and virtual visits such as telephone and video appointments are FREE and 100% covered by OHIP for residents of Ontario
For non-OHIP patients, our Urgent Care and Virtual Clinic accept private insurance from: Guard Me, Study Insured, Morcare, Blue Cross (IFH) and UHIP.
Please call 416-609-3333 for further information