Urgent Care Clinic
Markham McNicoll Urgent Care Centre (MMUCC)
The Markham McNicoll Urgent Care Centre (MMUCC) is a state-of-the-art medical clinic founded by us on November 15, 2014.
Our facilities include:
- Fully equipped, modern examination rooms and an extensive procedure room furnished with the finest technology
- Top-quality medical equipment, products and supplies
- The use of an advanced Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system that can be accessed in each room.
- Laboratory facilities (ECG, blood collection & urine tests) for our patients
- Accessible family-friendly restrooms, a designated patient waiting room and other facilities for our patients
- A contemporary physician’s office, admin office, and staff lounge
- A spacious storage room (alongside other storage spaces) for medical & surgical supplies
- Neighboring X-Ray, Ultrasound, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic & Massage therapy facilities
- Other medical clinics under the same roof: Family Clinic, Specialist Clinic, Dental clinic, Optometry/Optical centre
Our Canadian trained multicultural staff and physicians have worked with us for years, allowing us to foster a multicultural and professional environment.
Our clinic is one of the few urgent care centres in Toronto that is open every day, including statutory holidays. We continue to serve our communities across the GTA even during the COVID-19 pandemic while complying with the government COVID-19 guidelines to ensure our patients’ safety.
Digital Health facility is also available for our patients.
We have more than 58,000 registered patients at our centre, coming from various parts of GTA.
Our clinic has been recognised as a preferred clinic by several Canadian insurance companies. It has also been rated as one of the Best three Walk-In medical clinic (Urgent Care Clinic) in the Toronto City for the years of 2019, 2020, and 2021 by Three Best Rated ®.
This clinic is developed and operated by MEDCENTRE HEALTH.